"Need Sleep" Aromatherapy Inhaler
Aromatherapy Inhaler for the Sleep-Deprived
Use the inhaler right before bedtime to help you fall asleep more quickly, and in middle of the night if you wake up
- Stress and anxiety caused by lack of sleep, insomnia
- Low quality of sleep, having trouble falling back asleep
- Mental fatigue, mental fogginess, and nervous exhaustion
- Jet lags
- Grief, acceptance of loss
- Hyperactivity, extreme emotions, depression, delusions, hysteria, and panic attacks
Directions: Hold the jar 3~4" away from the nose, and deeply inhale for 4 seconds, and then slowly exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat up to 3 times if necessary.
Original Size includes:
Eco-friendly kraft box with gold foil
Traveler Size includes:
Mini 0.25oz inhaler
100% linen zipper pouch with keychain (handmade in the USA)
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Organic Sweet Marjoram (Origanum majorana)
- Organic Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Above oils blended with an original recipe of aromatic herbs and spices inspired by traditional Chinese medicine
Many studies have shown that lack of sleep can cause all kinds of negative emotional effects, including depression, anxiety, confusion, and nervousness. It is during the sleep that your brain and the body recovers to prepare for the next day, and without a plentiful amount of rest, you may be feeling less motivated and energetic the next day. The oil blend included in this inhaler is comforting and relaxing, preparing you for a restful evening.
Why are essential oils so effective? Learn about the aromatic phytochemistry here
The aromatic notes of this inhaler are fresh, herbaceous, floral, and slightly rose-like.
Comes in an eco-friendly kraft box.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Close the lid tightly after use. Keep away from the reach of children.
No animal testing
Carefully handmade in New York City
Options available on shopping cart page:
Free handwritten gift message card