"Travel Easy" Aromatherapy Stress Reliever for Traveling
Use the inhaler during travel to enhance the quality of the trip, whether it is for pleasure or for work.
Our stress-relieving inhalers are aromatherapy inhalers inspired by traditional Thai inhalers. The jars are filled with organic aromatic spices, inspired by traditional Chinese medicine, and blended with organic essential oils, inspired by medicinal French aromatherapy.
- Stress and anxiety caused by jet lag and general excitement
- General stress caused by being in a unfamiliar environment
- Unwanted odor of people and streets
- Motion sickness
- Tension, exhaustion, insomnia, mood swings, depression
Hold the jar 3~4" away from the nose, and deeply inhale for 4 seconds, and then slowly exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat up to 3 times if necessary.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Lasts about 3 months depending on the frequency of use. Close the lid tightly after use. Keep away from the reach of children. Not recommended for those pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora ct.linalool)
- Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
Vegan ・Cruelty free・Women-owned・Organic・Handmade
Notes from the aromatherapist
While traveling can be a lot of fun, it also causes a great stress onto your mind and the body. The difference in time zone, food, environment, and culture can cause hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, and skin issues. To enjoy your trip to the fullest, use the inhaler throughout the day to help feel soothed and balanced while feeling stimulated. The oil blend in this inhaler is comforting, refreshing, rich, exotic, and sharp.