"Travel Easy" Aromatherapy Inhaler
Aromatherapy Inhaler for the Travelers
Use the inhaler during travel to enhance the quality of the trip, whether it is for pleasure or for work.
- Stress and anxiety caused by jet lag and general excitement
- General stress caused by being in a unfamiliar environment
- Unwanted odor of people and streets
- Motion sickness
- Tension, exhaustion, insomnia, mood swings, depression
Directions: Hold the jar 3~4" away from the nose, and deeply inhale for 4 seconds, and then slowly exhale for 6 seconds. Repeat up to 3 times if necessary.
Original Size includes:
Eco-friendly kraft box with gold foil
Traveler Size includes:
Mini 0.25oz inhaler
100% linen zipper pouch with keychain (handmade in the USA)
- Organic Ho Wood (Cinnamomum camphora ct.linalool)
- Organic Lavender (Lavandula augustifolia)
- Organic Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Organic Bergamot (Citrus bergamia)
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora)
Above oils blended with an original recipe of aromatic herbs and spices inspired by traditional Chinese medicine
While traveling can be a lot of fun, it also causes a great stress onto your mind and the body. The difference in time zone, food, environment, and culture can cause hormonal imbalances, digestive issues, and skin issues. To enjoy your trip to the fullest, use the inhaler throughout the day to help feel soothed and balanced while feeling stimulated. The oil blend in this inhaler is comforting, refreshing, rich, exotic, and sharp.
Keep away from direct sunlight and heat. Close the lid tightly after use. Keep away from the reach of children. Not recommended for those pregnant or breast-feeding.
No animal testing
Carefully handmade in New York City
Options Available on shopping cart page:
Free handwritten gift message card